Welcome to Doma 2¶
Doma 2 is a database access framework for Java 8+. Doma has various strengths:
- Verifies and generates source code at compile time using annotation processing.
- Maps database columns to user-defined Java objects.
- Uses SQL templates, called “two-way SQL”.
- Supports classes introduced in Java 8, such as
- Has no dependence on other libraries.
This document consists of following sections:
Help improve our documentation
Have feedback or a question? Found a typo?
Please add an issue or pull request to https://github.com/domaframework/doma and we’ll get back to you.
- Get started!(IntelliJ IDEA)
- Get started!(Eclipse)
- Basic classes
- Domain classes
- Embeddable classes
- Entity classes
- Dao interfaces
- Query builders
- Criteria API
- SQL templates
- Expression language
- Building an application
- Annotation processing
- Lombok support
- Kotlin support